péntek, március 18, 2005


igazán mókás dolgot tudnak művelni a magyarul próbálkozó külföldiek.
"Put a sock in it!" This is what I would say to the Nasty Troll that lives in the flat above me, if I could. Maybe: "Betesz egy szoknya!"

és ilyenekkel próbálják magyarázni a magyarok öngyilkos és depressziós hajlamait:
Could it be because Hungary has lost every war since the 12th century? Could it be the crippling 25% sales tax? I don't know.

és van szó arról a bizonyos vöröskeresztes italról is:
from some other post you mention Unicum. I also think it is evil stuff. It is like drinking perfume mixed with varnish!

I kept hearing them say kurtoskolacs, kurtoskolacs,..I don't know how to type an o or u with the little dots, but written phonetically it would be something like kurtushkolloch.

7:03 du. |