szerda, június 16, 2004


ezúton közlöm minden kedves érdeklődővel és "én-megmondtam-bíztam-benned" emberrel, hogy nincs dánia.

Dear Judit.
I' m quite busy, so this is going to be a very short letter ( in fact, I tried to reach you on the phone). I'm so sorry to tell you, that thr information, I gave to you yhr other day, was wrong. It is not possible for you to attend our course from the 23. of September.
The reason why is still, that you are not old enough. I would like to explain the matter in detail to you on the phone, and therefore I will call you tomorrow. I would like you to reconsider being a student here during spring 2005. I deeply regret what has happened, however look forward to our next conversation.
Yours
Hartvig Dolberg, headmaster.


vasárnap még old enough voltam, bazz.

5:19 du. |